Jan 20, 2010

Blog Fade was so 2009

My son (Alexander Xerxes Johnson) & I. (photo by my wife Jang Mi Johnson)

So I think we can all say that pretty much world wide 2009 was a year quite a few of us would rather forget. Short of the birth of my first born child in June, I think I would have to agree.

I started this Blog back in the fall of 2008 and while I'll admit it's not the daily update of wedding trends all upcoming brides are looking for, I can't say it was ever intended to be update more than 2-3 times a month. I look at it as timeless information that should be read from the first to the last entry.

But, many of you might have noticed something internet trend watchers called "Blog Fade". Which is where somebody starts to blog, but for whatever reason, those blog posts fall from being frequent to none at all.

You'll also may have noticed my Blog Fade happened in June, so if you can put the pieces together, I've been on daddy duty most of the week, since the majority of my shooting work is done on weekends and blog entries have been push aside.

Eitherway, I'm posting here to tell you that 2010 is going to be a lot more active than the previous 6 months.

Look for;
Photographer recommendations
Best of images from weddings I've recently shot
Questions to ask your potential photographer
Web sites for wedding ideas & info
Post wedding ideas of photos & much more

Send me your feedback on photographers you've seen or used, as well as photo ideas you like or comment on my work & ideas. I look forward to hearing from you in 2010 and wish all you would-be couples the best in 2010.

Cheers,
Vincent D. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment